UK Contractors Group
103 New Oxford Street
Welcome to UKCG, the primary association for contractors and their supply chain partners operating in the UK. Together, UKCG members account for a third of construction output in the UK. This provides strength to leverage our knowledge, experience and relationships. 64p of every £1 sub-contracted by UKCG members goes to SMEs.
UKCG works collaboratively with appropriate channels, such as the CBI Construction Council, to ensure our voice is heard by government and society at large.
Vision and Mission
UKCG’s vision is to provide leadership for a vibrant, valued and more diverse construction industry.
UKCG’s mission is to help the industry:
- Improve its image and adopt best practices:
- Find the right skills, in the right place at the right time; and
- Work in partnership with local communities to improve their living environment and employment prospects.
UKCG members share common values. These are:
- Regenerating local communities.
- Providing local employment opportunities.
- Delivering a green economy.
- Improving health and well being of local communities.
- Adopting the highest ethical standards.
- Delivering the Considerate Contructors Scheme.
Our members include:
- Balfour Beatty
- BAM Construct UK
- Carillion plc
- Clegg Group
- Clugston Construction Ltd
- Galliford Try plc
- Interserve plc
- Keepmoat plc
- Kier Group
- Lend Lease
- Midas Group Ltd
- Miller Group Ltd
- Morgan Sindall Group plc
- M + W Group